Welcome to our taproom 'The Mousetrap'
Your one stop shop for all things Off Color since November 2017. Comprehensive OCB draft lineup? Yep. Vintage OCB bottles? Yep. Legit cocktail program? Yep. Beer to go? That too. Merch? Uh huh.
With guest drafts, a plethora of booze, High Life in bottles, and a curated wine list... you should probably stop by soon.
MOUSETRAP HOURS OF OPERATION
- Friday-Saturday: 11am-Midnight
- Sunday-Thursday: 11am-11pm
NEED TO KNOWS
- BYOF(ood): We do not have a kitchen but we welcome outside food. Bring your own or order in. The Whole Foods food court is next door **and** we even have a direct line to Pizzeria Bebu down the block. (There's a pizza phone, no joke.)
- Kiddos: The taproom is kid-friendly until 4pm Saturday and 6pm the rest of the week. Otherwise, we are a 21+ establishment.
WHERE IS MOUSETRAP?
1460 N. Kingsbury in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. We are at the southwest corner of Kingsbury and Blackhawk in the Carbit Paint building (look for the gigantic old timey water tower). Our door faces Kingsbury, come on in!
- Public Transportation:
- "L" TRAIN: North/Clybourn Red Line stop (0.3 mi)
- BUS: #72 North (0.2 mi), #8 Halsted (0.2 mi), #70 Division (0.4 mi)
- METRA: The Clybourn stop (1.2 mi) serves two lines: Union Pacific North (Kenosha), Union Pacific Northwest (Harvard)
- DIVVY: Two nearest stations: Sheffield & Kingsbury, Dayton and North
- Halsted has a bike lane and we aren't too far from Cortland, Elston, and the 606.
- We're working on getting more bike parking, so stay tuned.
- Driving: Street parking is available, but limited. However, over the weekend (Friday after 5pm through Sunday night) we have access to Carbit's employee lot behind the building. Isn't that nice of them? Here's a handy little map showing how to enter that rear lot. Feel free to call us if you have any questions about parking: 312-929-2916.
ARE THERE TOURS?
We offer complimentary public tours every Sunday at 2pm and 6pm. Space is limited, sign up at our To Go Counter. Peep the Tour page for more information.
EVENTS, PARTIES, PRIVATE TOURS, ETC.
We might be able to accommodate your group or small event, but to be sure please drop us a line and let us know what you are looking to accomplish.
You can order kegged beer via this handy Request Form. The catch is all keg orders must be picked up Monday-Friday at our other location (the Bottle Shop, 3925 W Dickens). All are kegged to order so advance notice is required. Brands? Apex Predator, Tooth and Claw, and Troublesome. Size? 1/6bbl (~5 gal) and 1/2bbl (15.5 gal). Pricing is listed in the form: $80-90 for 1/6s and $160-180 for 1/2s.
header photo credit: Jeremy Farmer