Bottle Shop Questions... Answered.
Our bottle shop opened in February 2016. It's a straight forward retail space inside our Dickens Ave. brewery where we sell our packaged beer to go. It's small. It's industrial. It's not a taproom, sorry. But we do have one of those four miles east at 1460 N. Kingsbury in Lincoln Park.
BOTTLE SHOP HOURS OF OPERATION
- Thursday: 3-7pm
- Friday: 3-7pm
- Closed: Saturday-Wednesday
- Kegs and large pre-orders can picked up Monday-Friday by appointment
You'll find our humble bottle shop in the brewery at 3925 W. Dickens Ave in the great city of Chicago. It is not a bar or tasting room and there are no growler fills. We do not accept cash; just credit/debit cards. Oh, and there's no public restroom, so please plan accordingly.
- Public Transportation: 1 block north of the Armitage bus; 1/2 block east of the Pulaski bus; and 1/2 mile from lots of things: the Healy Metra stop (MD-North) with its Divvy bike station, plus North Ave, Fullerton and Kimball bus routes.
- Biking: Armitage (one block south) is a designated bike route. Pulaski has some crazy drivers but it's definitely wide enough to accommodate bikes. Other north-south streets to the east of us are calm and generally bike-friendly. The western trailhead of The 606 elevated path is 0.6 miles away. Please feel free to bring your bike inside; we are working on installing bike racks for 2017.
- Driving: Street parking is free and (usually) easy. In light-medium traffic, the brewery is about 15 minutes from two expressways: the Kennedy (I-90/94) and Eisenhower (I-290).
WHAT'S ACTUALLY HERE?
Beer to go! Apex Predator, Troublesome, and Tooth and Claw for sure. We'll also have a stash of current seasonals and one-offs listed on our "Release" page. We hope to have a rotating selection of 750mLs. Best advice: follow us on BeerMenus for up to the minute inventory. We will often post updates to the Bottle Shop Twitter account as well. What's not available? A ton of samples.
We try to accommodate advance keg orders based on our production schedule. Half- and sixth-barrels of Apex Predator, Troublesome, and Tooth & Claw may be available depending on when you need them. Please utilize our Keg Request Form to start the process. Requests are managed on a Monday-Friday schedule, so please no requests on a Saturday for same-day pick-up. Not gonna happen, friends.
ARE THERE TOURS?
Not at this location. But our taproom in Lincoln Park hosts free tours every Sunday @ 2pm & 6pm. First come, first served.