Saturdays at 1pm and 3pm
Off the beaten path, in the small industrial area where Logan Square and Hermosa meet, you'll find our production facility and bottle shop. It's a cozy space, so each tour is limited to 20 people. And yes, there will be samples.
Buying tickets in advance is recommended. Web sales close one hour before tour start time. The Bottle Shop Twitter account will post about availability Saturday morning. There are no tours 6/24 because we're hosting a big one-day-only bottle release at the brewery!
Please keep the following in mind as you prepare for your visit:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
- There is no paper ticket, just bring your ID and we'll check you off the guest list.
- The brewery is hot in the summer. There's no AC and a noticeable lack of fans. Pro-tip: 1pm tour. It's pretty nast in here by 3pm.
- Please wear closed toe shoes to protect your tootsies and to protect us from being sued by your tootsies.
- Visits are usually 45-60 minutes in length.
- Respect your fellow tour goers and arrive promptly. Latecomers can still join in, but we may start without you and you'll miss the samples. Also, please remember: there is no taproom or tasting room for hanging out before or after the tour.
- Merch can be ordered online in advance. Simply choose "Pick Up @ Bottle Shop" during virtual checkout. You may also purchase gear in the shop.
- Because space is limited and tours sell out in advance, no shows will not be refunded. However, those giving at least 24 hours notice are eligible for a refund since we can open your spot(s) to the waiting list.
- Check the Bottle Shop page for more information on the brewery and shop.
* Small print: On a random "We hafta say it" note: we reserve the right the cancel a tour due to unforeseen circumstances and will refund you fully. We may also adjust the schedule and it will be reflected in the above drop down menu. Thanks for understanding.