Dickens Ave. Production Brewery
Off the beaten path, in the small industrial area where Logan Square and Hermosa meet, you'll find our production facility and bottle shop. It's a cozy space, so each tour is limited to 20 people. And yes, there will be samples.
- Buying tickets in advance is recommended. Web sales close one hour before tour start time.
- If one of the tours has no advance interest by Friday afternoon, it will be removed from the schedule. So please check this website before your visit!
- The Bottle Shop Twitter account will announce tour availability Saturday morning.
Please keep the following in mind as you prepare for your visit:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
- There is no paper ticket, just bring your ID and we'll check you off the guest list.
- The brewery is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Please dress accordingly.
- Please wear closed toe shoes to protect your tootsies and to protect us from being sued by your tootsies.
- Visits are usually 45-60 minutes in length.
- Respect your fellow tour goers and arrive promptly. Latecomers can still join, but we may start without you and you'll miss the samples. Also, please remember: the 3925 W Dickens location does not have a taproom or tasting room to hangout in before/after the tour.
- Merch is available. Preview items online, even buy them in advance if you'd like.
- Because space is limited and tours sometimes sell out in advance, no shows will not be refunded. However, those giving at least 24 hours notice are eligible for a refund since we can open your spot(s) to others.
- Check the Bottle Shop page for more information on the brewery and shop.
* Small print: On a random "We hafta say it" note: we reserve the right the cancel a tour due to unforeseen circumstances and will refund you fully. We may also adjust the schedule and it will be reflected in the above drop down menu. Thanks for understanding.