Bottle Shop Special Releases &
Peruse the below offerings and follow us on BeerMenus for the most up-to-date inventory.
Brewery Only Release
Saturday June 24
Doors @ 11am(ish)
We thought Papillion and Bonaparte's Revenge would be the last of the barrel-aged wild releases over at Dickens, but here we are! Say hello to Market Rate! Available one day only, this Saturday. (And to QingMing, Saturday's other release: a special preview bottle.)
*** A L L T H E I N F O Y O U N E E D ***
HOW IT WORKS:
The big overhead door will open around 11am. There are no reservations, as we're not trying to protect you from the biting Chicago winter, and we truly believe there is more than enough Market Rate to last into the afternoon (possibly until 5pm when we close). And ICYMI: Forecast calls for a beautiful Spring-like day.
While you're here, feel free to purchase other beers and merch. It's not a bottle share, and there's no taproom at Dickens, so there's nothing to stick around for. (Makes even more excited for the Kingsbury location with its taproom!)
NEED TO KNOW'S:
- Limit 4 bottles Market Rate per person. No limit on QingMing. Each bottle is $16.
- Please BYO-bag. We have Earth-destroying plastic ones on hand, and large canvas totes for sale ($15), but the environment will thank you. We have a limited amount of boxes, too.
- We only accept credit/debit cards (but no AMEX).
- Brewery address is 3925 W. Dickens Avenue in Chicago, street parking is limited. Our building is marked with our logo and you'll see some blue dumpsters out front. It's quite the juxtaposition.
- No public restroom is available. There is a Dunkin' around the corner on Pulaski and the Mozart Park field house to the east might be open, too.
- Around 2pm we will post updates to Twitter and Facebook re: the line and bottle availability. Please be patient, as we may not be able to personally respond to emails, messages, or phone calls until that time. This page won't be updated with current info.
SMALL PRINT: We think [most] beer is best enjoyed fresh. We release beers when they're ready to drink. So bottoms up, share, and enjoy!
Preview Sale Saturday, June 24
Official Launch Thursday, July 13 @ the Field Museum
SPARKLES FINDS (SOME) TROUBLE Hibiscus Gose. $8/4-pack.
Fierce is back for 2017! Our traditional Berliner Weisse is kettle-soured and fermented with a saison yeast. The natural brightness and flavors of lemony-citrus make it a house favorite. $10/6-pack.
Tooth and Claw dry-hopped lager, a year-round collaboration with the Field Museum, was once exclusive to the museum and our own bottle shop. Now it is brewed and bottled regularly and distributed widely. Find it at the brewery: $10/6-pack. No limit.
For a complete list, always check BeerMenus before your visit!
- Yuzu Fierce in July and Wari in August!